This one-day course examines the techniques required to ensure accurate, concise and readable minutes.
Course programme in detail
* The qualities required of a successful note taker and minute writer
* Hearing versus listening
* Note taking skills
* Words, sentences and paragraphs
* Reducing the ‘fog-factor’
* Using punctuation to ensure understanding
* Team working with the chairperson
* Writing up the minutes
* Layout and format
* The proofreading process
The course will enable delegates to take concise minutes that will be easy to read, unambiguous and form an accurate record of a meeting.
Who should attend
This course is for anyone who needs to take factual records of meetings
Price per Learner