- Navigate AutoCAD
- Understand the Ribbon Interface, Shortcut Keys and Function Keys
- Object Snaps and Object Tracking
- Basic Drawing Creation – Lines, Arcs, Shapes, Details, Hatching
- Basic object editing
- Object Annotation – Text and Dimensions
- 1st and 3rd Angle Projection
- Basic Drawing Production Including Plans, Elevations and Sections
- Introduction to 3D Cad
Complexity in modern organisational supply chains demand specific competencies from sales teams to effectively manage business with this type of customer. The process of managing this type of customer is called Strategic Key Account Management. The organisations that would most benefit from this approach are in Construction, Manufacturing and Engineering sectors and organisations where that have a complex supply chain and where operational functions serve customers.
We help business recognise internally why they do what they do so they can in turn outwardly communicate this to build relevant, long lasting and meaningful relationships with customers across the supply chain but also attract likeminded recruits who align with corporate values, creating a culture around core beliefs and values. A 7 week programme working one to one with a company to build an effective sales strategy, supported with accountability.