- Navigate AutoCAD
- Understand the Ribbon Interface, Shortcut Keys and Function Keys
- Object Snaps and Object Tracking
- Basic Drawing Creation – Lines, Arcs, Shapes, Details, Hatching
- Basic object editing
- Object Annotation – Text and Dimensions
- 1st and 3rd Angle Projection
- Basic Drawing Production Including Plans, Elevations and Sections
- Introduction to 3D Cad
The “Business Planning – dealing with the now, the future and beyond” programme is made up of 2 x 3 hours sessions. It’s really important in this moment to have clarity on where you are, where you need to be and what you need to do to get there. You don’t want to leave it to chance and the risk is, if you don’t think about it and have a plan, your competition will certainly will do. This programme will help you to complete a business audit; revise and develop an updated business plan; develop skills to manage your time effectively. The session include virtual discussions, polls and breakout rooms; psychometric and behavioural tests; online handouts, personal action plans to record what you are going to do different; online quiz to test how much you have learned; and further reading material who want to learn some more.
£300 per participant (Minimum 5 participants).