- Navigate AutoCAD
- Understand the Ribbon Interface, Shortcut Keys and Function Keys
- Object Snaps and Object Tracking
- Basic Drawing Creation – Lines, Arcs, Shapes, Details, Hatching
- Basic object editing
- Object Annotation – Text and Dimensions
- 1st and 3rd Angle Projection
- Basic Drawing Production Including Plans, Elevations and Sections
- Introduction to 3D Cad
Improve overall planning efficiency and capabilities of Project Managers, responsible for managing all forms of temporary works. Training will be bespoke, depending on employer requirements i.e. civil engineering, formwork, steel works etc.
A range of JCT contract workshops for employers within the construction and other relevant sectors, specifically focused on the Standard Building Contract with Quantities (SBC/Q) that are used extensively throughout contracting, design and build procurement.
This bespoke training package has been created specifically for employers within the construction sector who seek to expand on current PLFC skills levels and increase their readiness for new tender opportunities and business growth.
This course is aimed at new users of AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT. It is taught at beginners’ level and consists of 20 modules. Individual modules contain clear learning objects and practical task-based step by step examples, covering the software’s core features and functionality, ensures you are productive from the very start of your learning.