Self awareness and how to adapt behaviour to effectively communicate with others
To equip existing leaders with growth potential, future leaders, rising stars, and those with leadership potential with the skills required to accelerate personal and team performance within a growing business environment To enhance leadership skills in the areas of people management, team communications, marketing, customer service, change management, and innovation
This definitive ‘In Company’, 1-2-1 training Amazon Business Selling workshop take place at the client’s premises, so participants learn all of this vital information in the comfort of their own office with up to 5 people attending from the business for the same costs.
To give participants the ability to generate leads, enquiries and sales through the effective use of YouTube and YouTube Ads.
Do you speak good English but people still frequently misunderstand you or ask you to repeat yourself? Does your strong accent mean you get overlooked for promotion at work? Accent Reduction Training will help you!
We initially recommend 11 hours (1 hour assessment plus 10 hours of training) and you can then choose to have more lessons if you wish. Lessons via Skype on a 1-2-1 basis.
This course will lead delegates through the procedures and documentation required to successfully complete an import transaction. Delegates will learn about the import process from initial contact with potential supplier to the import customs clearance process to ensure receipt of goods in time and within budget
Professional Practice in Organisational and Regional Change Leadership: Module 1 – Leading Self & Others
An innovative postgraduate programme designed to accelerate the development of your talented people and make a substantial contribution to the Sheffield City Region
On completion of the business growth training programme participants will be able to:
• Explain the importance of a well-thought-out business plan for the success of the organisation
• Describe the structure of a business plan and how it caters to market and organisational needs
• Apply the business plan development process to create a well-structured, convincing business plan covering all vital elements
• Develop a business plan that includes a detailed, practical and effective implementation strategy
• Evaluate the progress of the implementation of the business plan and take necessary corrective steps