This 12 hour course takes leaders through the meaning of leadership, importance of managing teams to organisations, different leadership styles and models, and identifying behavioural styles to improve organisational efficiency and impact. Delegates will learn how to get the most out of your team, motivation and goal setting. Learners will gain performance management techniques and appraisal skills. Key learning points are:
- The roles and responsibilities of an effective Leader / Manager
- How to lead your team to success through Leadership styles
- Communication styles
- Dealing with a range of differing personalities
- How to motivate teams and individuals
- Driving employee personal performance to deliver outstanding results.
- Tools and techniques to understand behaviours
- Effective delegation
- Conflict management
Learners will complete the course with a full understanding of how to lead teams and how to integrate this into wider organisational goals. This programme is tailored bespoke to your company, team and industry.