|Number of Training Sessions|
|Skills Bank Contribution Per Learner||
Step Up To The Plate! Fulfilling Your Role As A Leader
‘Stepping up to the plate’ is one of the key characteristics of winning leaders. In any time of uncertainty and disruption, a key role for leaders is to create a clear picture of the future that ‘stimulates, excites and inspires’ and establish real direction forward. They ensure everyone understands the part they play in helping making that happen and give them the encouragement and support to ‘deliver’. This session will introduce you to the key characteristics of ‘Crisis Leaders’ and help you see how you ‘measure up’ against them.
The very nature of the situation created by the Corona Virus means that as a leader you often have to ‘step in’ and get involved at the sharp end. You also need to take a ‘step back’ and create some time to ‘think strategically’ and see the ‘bigger picture’ – it’s about identifying the opportunities and threats your business faces.
As well as taking stock as to how you are fulfilling your role as a leader, we’ll help you to ‘take stock’, look forward, and vitally, move forward both in the short term and in the longer term too.
This session will help you identify the steps you need to take to fulfil your role as a leader and to create some real focus to help you and your team get through this situation. We’ll give you the tools and templates to make it happen so that you have a clear set of goals and objectives and an agreed plan to make it happen.
The programme covers:
- Your Role As A Leader – What people look for in their leaders, and how you measure up
- Think ‘Strategically’ – Create some time to see the ‘bigger picture’
- ‘Get That Vision Thing’ – Create a picture of the future that ‘stimulates, excites and inspires’ – both for the ‘immediate future’ and for the longer term, and develop your plan to make it happen.
- ‘Be There’ – Take a proactive approach to support, encourage and motivate your people
- ‘Step Up To The Plate’ – Identify the steps you need to take to fulfill your role as a leader and to create some real focus to help you get through this situation.
Price per Learner