The big question clients are asking is why!
Why would I buy this product or idea and why should I buy from you?
The challenge then is getting sufficient understanding of the client and their problems to allow you to justify your solution. The Selling Solutions training session will give you a reliable approach and some semi-structured questions to develop your customer proposal and make it stand out from the others, so the customer understands why they should buy you and your solution.
- Why people buy and why some people don’t buy.
- The consultative selling process.
- The SPECIFICS model and how to structure your proposal.
- Three key questions to help you and your client become clear on the right solution.
- Objections – how to answer them to help the sales process keep moving.
- Getting people to commit.
You will know how to determine whether the client is going to buy or not. How to structure your proposal so that you demonstrate exceptional value to your customer and how to get the customer to choose your solution over others.
Who should attend?
Anyone in your business who talks to customers and can influence future business.
Employees who need the ‘commercial skills’ to ask the right questions to understand their prospects’ circumstances and anyone who needs a refresher to re-start their sales approach.
The course will be delivered online with full participation from all attendees. You will be sent a calendar invite along with your link to access the session following receipt of your booking.