|Number of Training Sessions|
|Price per learner 1 to 1||
Remote Working: Making it Work for You And Your People – 4 hour workshop
Remote Working: Making it Work for You and Your People – 4 hour workshop
All the best teams have to work hard to maintain top quality performance and results. Maintaining momentum, creating connection and motivating people in a remote or virtual environment is more critical than ever.
If you need an immediate solution to boost your team’s performance and productivity whilst working remotely then this course is for you.
During this 4 hour virtual interactive workshop you will:
- learn 5 steps that you can take to strengthen your team’s performance and how to adapt them to a remote working environment
- gain a range of practical tips, tools and advice that you can put into place straight away to improve the wellbeing and performance of your people.
After this event, you will be able to:
- set clear and stretching goals and establish structured, performance related check-ins
- celebrate success, acknowledge achievement and reward innovation
- optimise team resources by playing to people’s strengths and motivators
- communicate effectively in a remote environment including choosing the best form of communication for the task, delegating, listening and making every meeting matter
- support your people to thrive.
Who should attend
Business or team leaders who want to sustain high performance and motivation in people who are working from home or remotely.
This is an interactive workshop that includes breaks, breakout rooms and the sharing of experiences and best practice around team working in a remote setting.
At the end of the workshop you will complete a personal action plan setting out what you will do differently as a result of the learning. You will also receive a copy of the slides.
Price per Learner