|Number of Training Sessions|
|Price per learner 1 to 1||
|Skills Bank Contribution Per Learner||
Keeping your Employees Engaged and Ready to Return to Work
There are a very large number of furloughed employees and people who are working from home who are going to feel varying degrees of disengagement with their work or the business. Re-engaging our employees is going to be the next major challenge that we need to address to get things moving again.
Thankfully employee engagement is very well researched and understood, so there are a few fundamental steps which you need to make in order to make employee engagement work for you. This webinar will cover the 6 main steps and how you apply them to keep your employees engaged, or re-engage those who aren’t
- Clarity – how to re-engage your team in the direction of the business so they feel like participating in your and their future.
- Communicating commitment – how to communicate progress, the format and frequency to generate and maintain momentum.
- Reinforcing standards – approaches will probably have changed during lockdown so now is the time to re-set how you want people to work.
- Autonomy and empowerment – you will want to review and re-set boundaries of working, there may be some new opportunities for change.
- Development & Recognition – taking early opportunities for feedback which drives more engagement.
- Team working – creating the kind of climate and environment which supports teamwork and productivity.
- Know how to align and re-engage their teams and create an environment to maximise team performance.
- Be able to inspire their teams and generate sufficient trust and buy-in to be able to support the recovery and growth of the business.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved or potentially involved in the leadership or management of your business. Remember that leadership is a mindset rather than necessarily a position, so people from virtually any level of management would benefit from this course especially those leading a team of people.
The course will be delivered online with full participation from all attendees. You will be sent a calendar invite along with your link to access the session following receipt of your booking.
Price per Learner