Digital Marketing – Create Sales from your Website
About the programme:
In direct response to the challenges the Covid-19 crisis has raised and its, as yet unknown, consequences this programme has been specifically designed to help businesses and managers meet those challenges and prepare for the unfolding situations they face now and that will arise in the coming months. Unlike many other online workshop this focuses specifically on the need of the individual organisation.
With clever new tools available online, absolutely anyone can build a beautiful website and keep it updated. Whether it is a blog, a standard brochure website or fully fledged ecommerce site, Kirsty our Marketing & Sales expert will show you how to;
- Build a website/review your existing one
- Understand what makes for compelling content
- Learn techniques to inspire positive action on your website
- Be able to objectively review the performance of your site
Business owners who either; do not have a website, are not satisfied with their current site or have the ambition to sell products/services via their website.
Business owners may wish to learn this skill to manage the website themselves. Conversely they may choose a staff member who would like to take on an additional role of web design/maintenance. This workshop can be delivered to any education level/job role, though basic computer literacy is helpful.
The Programme content:
- How to use SquareSpace to build a website & how to keep it maintained
- Using Google Analytics to understand how well your website is performing
- What makes for effective website content? And how to create it (design/image/video)
- Building trust on the website
- Creating FOMO on your website (fear of missing out)
- The importance of matching content to key search phrases that your prospective buyers will use
- 10 tips for search engine optimisation (ensuring your site is viewed favourably by Google)
- User experience & site flow – ensuring this encourages the user to act – be that call you/ book/go to checkout/download something
- Collecting prospective data on your website
The Centre For Management and Business's Offer
CMBD offer a range of Management, Leadership and Business skills training by video conference, offering the same level of interaction and learning experience that you would get in a training room environment.Our trainers are all experienced and practicing business professionals selected for their experience, depth of knowledge and track record of delivering high quality traing experiences.Online training is conducted in small groups allowing everyone to get involved and converse with each other normally. Delegates can all see each other, view training materials and videos, conduct break-out group discussions and use interactive whiteboards. Training from our programmes is usually in 2 hour sessions with regular breaks from the screen and is delivered from our offices which have state of the art video conferencing facilities.In addition to the range of subjects listed on the Skills Bank website we offer a bespoke learning option tailoring subjects to your specific needs or systems.Subjects include; Leadership & Management, Business Planning and Strategy, Finance, Sales and Marketing, Business Improvement & Operational ExcellenceView Website