Business Leadership Academy
The 4 face to face days of the programme are broken down into manageable, focused and interactive sessions, focusing on key leadership and business skills, and run over a 6 month period to ensure minimal interruption to your usual business operations.
Days 1 & 2 decode elements such as how to structure the business and teams to adapt to change, stay resilient and accelerate growth. Corporate governance, developing your mission and strategy and translating it into real and deliverable plans are all explained and tested. We cut through the background noise to tackle the real challenges SME’s face today and share practical approaches.
Days 3 & 4 focus on the core elements of developing leadership and management skills to get the best results from your people and increase motivation and productivity. We focus on techniques to increase levels of resilience, efficiency, performance, engagement and wellbeing in your teams, and how to improve your personal confidence and effectiveness in times of change.
Added value – what makes it different?
- It’s designed and delivered by people who’ve successfully done what the programme is all about – running, growing and scaling successful businesses. They bring first-hand experience, and are happy to share what’s worked, and what hasn’t.
- You’ll have the opportunity to access 1-to-1 mentoring support and discuss any specific questions or challenges you’re facing between sessions, meaning you have direct access to someone who’s been there, done it and is willing to apply their experience to your business.
- It includes expert legal insight from senior practicing lawyers on how to protect and manage your business from a legal perspective. Corporate governance, contracts and intellectual property, as well as employment law and invaluable tips to effectively deal with performance issues appropriately, are all included.
- The opportunity to undertake a ground-breaking leadership diagnostic tool, focusing on the behaviours proven to increase performance, engagement and wellbeing in your teams. Plus 1 to 1 feedback on your report & coaching on any development areas.
- Enables you to network with like-minded people, learn from shared experience and problem solving, and develop useful long term contacts.
“I haven’t come across any other programme that successfully combines all the elements that really make the difference in achieving business growth in the same way this one does. The content was excellent – expert, practical and focused specifically on SMEs. The fact it was delivered by people who have successfully grown businesses themselves brought huge credibility and made it all the more valuable.” William Beer – Tunley Engineering
With an all-inclusive cost of £1,950 plus VAT per delegate, that adds up to great value and a good return on your investment. The cost per delegate includes;
- All 4 of the face to face delivery days on the programme
- 1 to 1 mentoring support via telephone / video call between the face to face sessions with the programme lead
- Completion of the Performance Leader Identifier (PLI) leadership diagnostic tool, provision of an individual development report and 1 to 1 one feedback session
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the day on all 4 face to face training days
- Hard copies of the course materials building up over the 4 days into a programme bible.
Price per Learner
At BHP we believe SMEs are the backbone of the northern economy, and now more than ever they need strong leadership to survive and thrive in these uncertain times. BHP’s Consulting team have all run and grown businesses themselves, through good times and bad, and we’ve designed our training programmes specifically for senior managers in SMEs.Our Business Leadership Academy is an open programme for managers across SME businesses. It helps you maximise your potential to deliver business resilience and growth, and provides clarity, insight and experience to help you develop the skills needed to successfully navigate your business through the challenges and opportunities it faces as it grows.Our Business Leadership Accelerator programme is our high impact bespoke training programme for a group of managers from the same business, that can be tailored to your company’s and & managers' specific context and requirements.Our courses are suitable for those who are experienced senior managers whose business is now experiencing new growth or challenges, those new into senior management roles, or those being groomed for promotion to them.View Website