Achieving Business Growth through eBay Selling
Achieving Business Growth Through eBay Selling
This unique and distinct programme gives participating companies the skills and opportunity generate significant sales revenues from eBay as well as developing and integrating these techniques into the company’s overall Business Growth Strategy.
This has the dual benefit of ensuring that these key skills to develop Sales growth through eBay sales are embedded within the business and then fully implemented as part of the firm’s ongoing Growth Strategy campaigns.
This impressive result is achieved due to a combination of factors, including the inclusion of Senior Managers/Owners at the training sessions themselves so that key strategic areas can be discussed and agreed , together with Shelton Associates’ specific approach of using 2 x experienced trainers on the day with a blend of technical eBay skills and Marketing Strategy Development skills.
eBay is a Powerful System to Generate More Sales for Business! If Manufacturers/Distributors are not using eBay or not using it effectively then they are missing out on a significant potential opportunity to grow their business using this powerful tool-not just in the UK.
You will have heard about the huge potential of eBay Selling- with Shelton Associates’ intensive ‘One to One’ eBay Selling Workshop, entitled Achieving Business Growth Through eBay Selling, participants will learn how to generate potentially significant new sales through eBay to achieve their Business Growth Objectives.
The course covers the following areas:
– What is eBay?
– What you should know about eBay
– eBay Essentials
– Registering as a personal or business seller
– Branding your account
– Searching within eBay
– eBay Categories
– eBay Fees
– Listing your products effectively
– Revising and Ending Listings
– Listing using the eBay mobile app
– Developing your online store
– Analysing your Competitors
– Despatching your products
– eBay Reviews
– Customer Satisfaction and Feedback
– Analyse sales, traffic, listings & Seller Report for strategic decision making
– How to expand into the European market
– What is eBay advertising and how does it work?
– Create your first advertising campaign
– Monitoring your performance on eBay
– Other Online Marketing methods to drive traffic to your eBay store
Price per Learner