How do I apply for Skills Bank?
If you know which training and Training Provider you want to use, you can apply online.
Give us a call or email
If you would like advice on the best course for you or aren’t sure whether Skills Bank is right for your business, you can speak to the Growth Hub Gateway who can offer you advice and support you with your application:
Call: 03330 00 00 39
Applications for Skills Bank need to demonstrate the following:
- The business has clear growth/business development plans which involves upskilling the workforce.
- The projected company turnover over the following five-year period is clearly expressed.
- Immediate and/or emerging skills needs are clearly identified and correspond to the planned actions being taken to expand the business.
- Training requirements do not (ordinarily) include ‘licence to practice’.
- Training requirements do not displace existing skills provision which is available through other routes.
- There must be an explicit link between growth/developments in the business and the training identified.
Please refer to the important guide to accompany the application which will help in the completion of the application